Indian Movie Actress News and Photos Gallery.Beautiful celebrities and sports players HQ Photo shoots stills Gallery.
Best Tips for Personal and Official Email Writing
· This is to inform you
· This is to seek your permission
· This is to update you
· This is to bring to your notice
· Please give approval for
· Further to our discussion
· I would like to
· With reference to
FEW GOOD CLOSING STATEMENTS
· Please get in touch for any clarifications
· Please get in touch for further discussions
· I would be glad to be of assistance
· I would appreciate your prompt response
· Thanking you in anticipation
· Looking forward to your prompt response
· Looking forward to your cooperation
· Your support is appreciated
· Should you have any clarification
FEW WORDS THAT COULD BE REPLACED WITH
· Reply – Response / Respond
· Thank – Appreciate
· Sorry – Apologize
· Please – Request you to
· Problems – Issues, challenges
· Can – Could (Can is considered to be very rude but could is more polite)
· But – However
· Regarding – with respect to
THINGS TO BE REMEMBERED, WHILE WRITING OFFICIAL MAILS
> Email opening: Hello with 1st name is accepted globally. Practice using it else Hi with 1st name is also fine.
> Email closing: Closing statement is very important in an official mail. Please use it from the list I have mentioned above.
> Words like guy / chill / cheers etc which are more funky type should not be used in official emails.
> In the subject line we should not use verbs. Subject should not have more than 17 words
> Avoid using capital words in the mail. This is considered very rude and arrogant.
> Exclamation marks should not be used in the mail.
> Avoid 2-3 messages on one paragraph. Try to convey one message in one Para.
> If required use bullets and make points. It is always easier for the recipient to reply points.
> Instead of writing ASAP try to give timeline. This avoids confusion.